In our ongoing partnership, the Michigan Health Sciences Libraries Association (MHSLA) and the Michigan Academic Library Association (MiALA) invite you to attend our first ever-joint MHSLA/MiALA Pop-Up Conference!
This will be an entirely virtual conference with free registration for MHSLA and MiALA members!
- When: Monday, July 27, 2020; 10:00AM – 2:30PM (with a 1 hour break for lunch)
- Where: Virtual via Zoom
- What: Learn how academic, academic medical, and hospital libraries around the state are tailoring library services to meet the unique needs of our adult learners and how you can re-examine your teaching approaches with different generations of learners!
Panel discussion topics:
- Teaching learners at different education levels
- Accommodating learners through collections, services, and accessibility
Registration: This will now be an all-virtual conference via Zoom!
- MiALA/MHSLA Member: FREE, but please register
- Non-Member: $10
For more information and to register, visit the conference information page:
Michigan Academic Library Association Registration is open through Monday, July 13.
Thank you on behalf of the MHSLA/MiALA Partnership Task Force! We look forward to seeing you there!
- Jennifer Bowen, University of Detroit Mercy
- Diane Gardner, McLaren Hospital Flint
- Heather Ladiski, Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
- Helen Look, University of Michigan
- Barbara Platts, Munson Healthcare
- Rebecca Renirie, Central Michigan University
- Jessica Sender, Michigan State University
- Stephanie Swanberg, Oakland University