To renew your current membership or to become a valuable member of the Metropolitan Detroit Medical Library Group (MDMLG), please complete the membership form at http://www.mdmlg.org/membership-renewal.htm. Memberships paid and received by January 1, 2022 will carry voting privileges in the 2022 MDMLG Election.
MDMLG is now offering free membership to students in health and/or library sciences.
Types of MDMLG membership:
- Regular ($35)
- Institutions ($50)
- Emeritus/retired ($15)
- Students (free!)
Membership provides great benefits, including, but not limited to:
- Access to the MDMLG Job and Practicum postings and alerts of new employment opportunities
- Becoming part of the network with health information professionals who have the same interests and concerns
- Free or discounted continuing educational opportunities for professional development
- Opportunity to serve on the MDMLG executive board and committees
- Providing a sense of belonging to a community of health information professionals
Your membership will strengthen the organization and expand the professional network of health sciences/medical librarians in the Metropolitan Detroit area and beyond.
If you have further questions about MDMLG, please visit the MDMLG Website at http://www.mdmlg.org/. Connect with us on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/detroitmedicallibrarygroup/
MDMLG Membership Services