P(opulation or Problem)
1. Systematic Reviews (Cochrane, DARE)
2. Critically Appraised Topics (Clinical Evidence, DynaMed, FPIN Clinical Inquiries)
3. Specialty spefic POEMS (Daily InfoPOEMS)
4. Critically appraised individual articles (ACP Journal Club)
5. Textbooks (UpToDate, Harrison's Online (expert opinion))
6. Journals articles (Original research found with MEDLINE & other databases)
Librarians will play a significan role in evaluating the ever increasing EBM resources and guiding clinicians through the pyramid
You can have information free or uncensored but you can never have both.
Physicians aren't going to look something up if they don't think it's going to be there.